Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu Ray Player

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ive just gone and brought a all in one system so dont need this anymore

Had it just under a year and only being used a handful of times. Unfortunately the cd slot cover doesnt seem to go back up but its never affected me i just took the cover off

In excellent condition can double up as a 3D Blu Ray and a normal one

Spec

Full HD 3D Blu-ray
Full 1080p
Internet TV
BD Live
Advanced HD audio
Wireless Ready( Adaptor needed)
HDMI
Anynet

Comes with Remote and Manual

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/Mclovin_101_101/Iphone/B4BBAA8B-413B-40FF-BF8E-14C4973A1640-5426-0000050BE5174F39.jpg
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/Mclovin_101_101/Iphone/C9A20A5B-CFCD-4595-AB3B-2224A0D79A03-5426-0000050BE05F1257.jpg

£55 posted

Can drop at Bricketwood or arrange collect maybe
Any questions please ask
Paypal owed/Bank Transfer or Cash on pick up

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Paypal on way.

I will send this cheapest way possible ( Prob with out box ) Unless you want to meet me ( Play and training at bricket) and we can do cash in hand

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Blueray player arrived today, needless to say i'm pretty pissed off right now.

Firstly, you forgot to mention the three dents in the top which are nicely covered up by the remote in the picture. This i wasn't particularly bothered with, but when i tried to put a disk in, the tray doesn't even open!
I know you said the slot cover is broken. Cosmetics like that i'm not worried about, but you forgot to mention the entire ****ing tray doesn't open to put a disk in. A bit of a flaw for a blueray player.

Any explanations rich? before i put a dispute up with paypal...

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Er no

Not to sure what yo mean by dents and the tray not opening is news to me. Do you really think i would sell a DVD play that a door doesnt open??? Think about it im not a A$$hole and try and mug people off mate

The DVD player was working when it left me.

No real need to dispute with paypal but if you feel the need to go ahead

2 things you can do

Send it back to me i will look and try and getting it fixed as its still under warrenty
or
Send it back and i will refund the money back happly

Dont like being accused ive ripped someone off

Let me know

Last edited:

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
I'm not accusing you of anything just yet, but when i buy an item from here described as 'excellent condition' and receive this, i'm obviously going to think otherwise.
To be fair the packaging it came in wasn't what i would call sturdy or protective enough for a blueray player or equipment. We originally agreed £35 posted, but i paid you £45 to have it sent special delivery just to ensure it was sent properly. When you include the packaging and post in the cost, you'd expect something to protect it, rather than a thin layer of bubblewrap and some tissue paper.

I wouldn't expect you to send a marker in a tesco bag and hope it is delivered in perfect condition, am i right?

Photos of dents

Video of tray jammed / not opening

Let me know,

Dan

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok so what do you want to do then

Like i said the tray wasnt jamming when i tested it before i sent it

I felt the package it was wrapped in was enough to get it to you in one bit

Like ive said

Send it back and ill try and get it fixed as its still under warrenty

or

I will refund the money once the DVD player is back with me

Is there anything stopping the tray from coming out?? I did had a small slice of velco on the cover of the tray to hold it back up but i am 100% i removed it all as the tray opened ok before it was posted

Like i said either of the above i am happy with