Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samsung BD-C5900 3D Blu Ray Player

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok

Details on Way

Please send the same way as i did with a Signature and let me know what you want to do as i will be trying to get it fixed either way

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
I'll send it signature tomorrow with the packaging you sent it in.
I'd rather have a refund to be honest. Even if you do get it fixed, the dents are pretty ugly.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Another note

I think this has being damaged in transit as it wasnt like this when i sent it

I will be making a claim request with royal mail aswell

Please sent it back with everything i sent it to you with

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I'm not accusing you of anything just yet, but when i buy an item from here described as 'excellent condition' and receive this, i'm obviously going to think otherwise.
To be fair the packaging it came in wasn't what i would call sturdy or protective enough for a blueray player or equipment. We originally agreed £35 posted, but i paid you £45 to have it sent special delivery just to ensure it was sent properly. When you include the packaging and post in the cost, you'd expect something to protect it, rather than a thin layer of bubblewrap and some tissue paper.

Let me know,

Dan
And one last thing as this has really pi$$ed me off

We agreed to send it 1st class recorded not special delivery

Thats it will get in contact when i receive the player back

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Can you please post up tracker number if it was posted today

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok

Slight problem we have here

Got into work this morning and picked up the parcel that was on my desk. Opened it up and was going to check everything before i issued a refund but this happened

http://s694.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mclovin_101_101/media/55276D63-D5E5-4CDA-A23D-91627FF8D9BF-6111-0000099D112184CB.mp4.html

The draw opens and closes fine just as i sent it to you but you have a video of it jamming so i dont understand what happened.

Yes you are correct about the dents in the top there new but you said in your original post "This i wasn't particularly bothered with, but when i tried to put a disk in, the tray doesn't even open!"

Now i will take it home and play a DVD through it just to check that's all ok ( Again) but i dont see why i should issue a full refund for a " Broken dvd player " When its working fine

I will post the item back to you in bubble wrap and pay the extra postage to get it in the box etc and maybe sort you out for half for the postage back or something but i dont think its fair for me to refund the whole amount as its working.

I cant explain why it wasnt working when you had it but its clearly working now

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Lol...what the hell.

That's cool mate if you can send it back.
If you check it is playing bluerays properly when you get home, then obviously a refund won't be necessary after all

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yes mate

I will check it plays Blu rays and 3d's if you like

Very strange and i will arrange for a corrier to pick it up ( least then it wont get any more damage )

Ill be in touch

Thanks