Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai recuitment 2011

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
i'd love to but transportation is a major issue for me.

would need a lift.....

Located in Birmingham but can travel via train to some location for a pick up, if possible please!

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai are training at Bricketwood on the 22nd. Loads planned should be a great day.
All welcome, as its an open training day.

joshypop

May 26, 2011
Essex
I'm not saying that i am avaliable. But maybe for future games, would you take someone that has been woodsball around 9 times, and would fancy getting into it. Although i have no kit, and i am 16. I'm presuming this is speedball type play?

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Hi there,

You would need to get on you game first. By training with us at a tourney site. Like Bricketwood. Before we would put you forward for a tourney. Loads of rules and the nature of the game. Before dropped into the deep end.

Havent set a date for training yet but will get back to you when i have.

Still looking for a tourney players!

Many Thanks

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai teams have a couple of spare places left for a tourney @ Bricketwood this Sunday. If you have had tourney experience and are looking for a game this weekend. Give us a call.

Cheers Darren

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai next training day is this Sunday the 24th July @ Bricketwood Site (North London)

Anyone looking to start playing tourney ball, Or are thinking about getting back into the game. Are welcome to come down and train with the Samurai teams.

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai are looking for players for this Sundays Tourney at Bricketwood. You must have some tourney experience please. For more details give us a shout.

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai have had a great season this year and have increased the number of our teams to five. This is because just we want to offer players the opportunity to play tourney ball at all levels.
Our new Samurai CPC team is now playing at the NSPL KOTH tourney (Bricketwood).
Other teams Samurai MV, Samurai, Samurai Top Cats And Samurai Rage are playing in the Southern Masters also held at Bricketwood.

We are currently looking for players who are new to the sport and want to get into tourney ball. Also if you are looking to get back into it after hanging up your maker for a few years. Or even if you dont have a team at the moment that you are signed up to.
Give us a call and we will have a game for you.

Cheers Dodgy