Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai recuitment 2011

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
Team Samurai's roster continues to grow - Most of us got down to Bricketwood today for a training session with Clint and Jason from London Nexus. Many thanks again lads.

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai CPC team are starting to train at another site, Paddock wood in Kent. We are looking for players who have little or no experience. Who live in that local or surrounding area. Who maybe dont have the means to be able to travel to our normal training ground at Bricketwood.

Samurai CPC is our youth team and is links to other CPC teams. where they can train with players of the same standard of game play. Our CPC team also gets generious sponsored from LIPS paintball.

CPC next training day is on the 25th sept 2011, For more details or to find out where to sign up for the training day. Give us a shout.

Thank you
Darren Lewis
Samurai Team Coach

pbzatch

Feb 7, 2011
Kent
If anyone around the Tunbridge Wells area needs a lift to Paddock Wood next Sunday, send me a PM as I'm most likely going to be attending.

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai are now looking for Polish players to make up a squad to represent their country in the UK.

We curently have four players and need two / three more to make up a 5 man squad.

We train and normaly play tourney ball at the Bricketwood site which is north of London. For more details please send me a PM and i will give you more details.

Many Thanks
Darren
Samurai team coach

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Samurai training and tourney dated for the rest of 2011
All welcome,

We are also training in Kent at the Paddock wood site, Right near the Hop farm. We are looking for new players to the sport to come down and train with the KOTH CPC teams.

Bricketwood 2nd Oct 2011
Winter series B/W round 1, Also training 16th Oct 2011
Paddock Wood 30th Oct 2011

Bricketwood 6th Nov 2011
Winter series B/W round 2, Also training 13th Nov 2011
Paddock Wood 27th Nov 2011

Winter series B/W round 3, Also training 4th Dec 2011

Cheers Darren