Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai team recruitment

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Ped you use 2 to 3 box's as a warm up!;)
sorry to interupt Vibez, good to see you will be coming training mate.
As Ped has already said if you have any questions or issues before you come and train just drop Darren, myself or Ped a message and we will try our best to help.
I have a pair of pants that you can use for the day depending on your size and we have some spare jerseys so you should be all good.
Other than that i willleave you in Peds capable hands.
Cheers
Ben
Samurai MV

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Ah thanks a lot mate, i am a little bit out of shape now so those pants might have to be quite big haha.
Thanks a lot guys, i'll prob take 2 boxes, then if i dont use em all i can at least shoot some at home :p
I will send a message to confirm but i know i have that weekend off work and that i can quite easily make it there providing my car doesnt die before then.

Thanks a lot for your help guys. Do they have a chrono at the site?

Jim 1

London Hazard
Apr 9, 2010
Hertfordshire
Ah thanks a lot mate, i am a little bit out of shape now so those pants might have to be quite big haha.
Thanks a lot guys, i'll prob take 2 boxes, then if i dont use em all i can at least shoot some at home :p
I will send a message to confirm but i know i have that weekend off work and that i can quite easily make it there providing my car doesnt die before then.

Cannot reccomend these guys enough, trained with them twice now. Make you feel very welcome and offer alot of advice to improve your game. Have there very own gun mech aswell (Ped ;)). Hopefully see you at training some time mate.

Jim

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Nice one Jim thanks mate

Hopefully see you there on the 15th? With any luck i wont look totally out of place :p I am literally so new to the spot you could prob spot me a mile off :p

Cheers for all the info and help guys. looking forward to it

ped703

Samurai MV
Dec 7, 2008
Greenford Middlesex

Yes the site has Chrono air to 3000psi and food is available on site.

Ped

I have spare pants upto 36 waist if that will fit?

Vibez

Banned
Jul 7, 2010
Guildford
Yea mate they should fit, still fitting into 34 trousers so i should be fine lol.

Ok really dumbass question coming up here for you so dont laugh...

My tank is a 68/4500 psi ...will the 3000psi fills work?

is the team sponsored by anyone? I aint going to be made to get rid of my Timmy am i? lol

Jim 1

London Hazard
Apr 9, 2010
Hertfordshire
Yea mate they should fit, still fitting into 34 trousers so i should be fine lol.

is the team sponsored by anyone? I aint going to be made to get rid of my Timmy am i? lol
Your tank will work, but will only fill up to 3000psi. So your fine..

ped703

Samurai MV
Dec 7, 2008
Greenford Middlesex

Yep as jim said no problem with your tank,
We are sponsered by LIPS
No you won't have to get rid your timmy,
We do need you to set your gun up to the following
Max rate of fire 10 balls per sec and if using ramping millennium mode
Since these are the tourney rules we play under we also train to the same rules

Anything else, please feel free to ask.

Ped

Thinman

Samurai MV Captain
Jun 6, 2008
Dunstable
Hi Jay as below we have a training day on Sunday 15th August at the brilliant Bricketwood site which you ae more than welcome to come along too.
Just post up on here with what paint you will need or visit our website and post up on the training section.
http://www.samuraipaintball.com/forum/index.php
Any other questions mate just ask.
Post code for Briciketwood AL2 3TF
Cheers
Ben