Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sar12c

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
As per title whats it worth unused? Just curious. As mine turned up 2 days after first strike shenanigans happened.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
'Shaped projectiles', more with regard to one2one rounds were brought up in the ukpsf conference

One2ones are more severe than first strike and clearly non frangible (it's a 50 cal in a shaped round making it 68 cal)

Until otherwise clarified, ukpsf has voted that these may be non-frangible and therefore illegal in the UK

Until there is testing and verification then ukpsfs advice is they are non frangible
Note it's their advice and not an absolute ban, however anyone going against that could get in more legal trouble rather than beforehand as the body has recommended otherwise

In the U.S. there has been a similar issue so pretty much worldwide shaped rounds are subject to testing and clarification

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Well I never... guess its stick with spherical gelitin balls filed with colourfull liquid then!

Cheers, and again sorry Tricky-M for thread-jacking. Hope you get some relivent posts regarding your SAR12. BTW... an awesom marker, and I lookied into picking one up several months ago, but funds draught prevented purchase.