Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SAS reveal truth about Bin-Laden

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I heard from a mate down the pub today that it was actually the SAS that performed the raid to take down Bin laden, and that they sold credit for the 'hit' to the US for a bunch of cash .

Everything you've heard about the raid is bull. However, even though they weren't in the fight, the US did actually sustain 38 high-ranking casualties immediately afterwards. Most of the injuries were sore palms and severe wrist-sprains after the Americans hi-fived the shxt out of each-other for 3 hours straight. A chiropractor was called for one 5-star General after he did one of those ‘chest-bump’ celebrations and slipped a disc in his lower back. 3 guys lost their voices in the ‘whooping’ that ensued – one ended up with a really sore throat afterwards that nearly turned into an infection.

Reactions: Vegard and niallist

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yes, apparently they invented the cock-ups so that it would be more believable that the Americans did the op.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
I heard the SAS slew Hitler after he changed into his final form. His power level was so high, it caused their scouters to malfunction and break (We're talking over 9000 here, guys).

Just out of interest, are there any sources for all of the above? :p

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
Yah, he's totally in the boat-house in her-fud
I wanna say the boat house is blue, but it could be another color...
It's has a dark red stain on the walls, with a grey / green camo roof.

Don't let anyone else know. ;)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I heard the SAS slew Hitler after he changed into his final form. His power level was so high, it caused their scouters to malfunction and break (We're talking over 9000 here, guys).

Just out of interest, are there any sources for all of the above? :p
I dislike the fact that you have asked for sources.