Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scam! or maybe not?

Chrome Zombie

Wannabe Baller
Jun 22, 2007
North B'ham
I've just started receiving the odd spam email, normally from that African missionary with the dog. I started getting them since I signed up for that Ego. Doesn't bother me though, my spam filter gets rid of them but having Welt to get my consent to sell my details would have been nice.

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
another scam doing the rounds

hello all
quite obvious but thought i would post it just to warn of another scam doing the rounds...cheers tincs

ATTENTION:WINNER
We wish to notify you that your email address was randomly selected and entered into our free Third Categorydraws.
You have subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial amount of 2,500,000.00 Pounds.
kindly confirm receipt of this email, by forwarding this message to our claims department on AGENT NAME:Mr Adams Martins Email:fudiciary_adamsmartins101@hotmail.com

KINDLY FILL OUT THE PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM FULL NAMES...DATE OF BIRTH...MARITAL STATUS...CONTACT ADDRESS...COUNTRY...TELEPHONE NUMBER...OCCUPATION

Yours Sincerely,
Uk GAMING HOUSE.

-----------------------------------------
Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/email Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned for spam