Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scam !!

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
That Picture location is half an hour down the road from me... Lets pay him a visit and check out his store room ;) See if he really has these brand new coloured speedball tippmanns :p

Reactions: zX JT Xz

scrSTRYKER

Aug 5, 2011
Also, If he advertises guns at a low price then that's the price he has to charge as per the law
Hi Missy, I wasn't having a go or anything, merely pointing out that it is a falicy that if its advertised at that price then you have to sell it at that price.

That is NOT the case in the UK. An item advertised at any price is classed as an Invitation to Treat.

An invitation to treat is an action inviting other parties to make an offer to form a contract. These actions may sometimes appear to be offers themselves, and the difference can sometimes be difficult to determine. The distinction is important because accepting an offer creates a binding contract while "accepting" an invitation to treat is actually making an offer.

Advertisements are usually invitations to treat, which allows sellers to refuse to sell products at prices mistakenly marked.

I hope this help to understand where I was coming from.

Last edited: