Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scope

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think with some of the threads we have, they sometimes descend into an intellectual mud-fest with ideas and points of view that would have Einstein and Descartes turning in their graves.

And so I think it fair to all members of our site that we create an area for those people who had no mates at school and got bashed up every day, so they may flex their intellectual muscle and reveal the secrets of the known cosmos to us all.

And so, even if it ain't paintball related and you wanna discuss the most often asked and deepest philosophical questions of all such as, 'Why is that Robbo so goddamn good looking'? - then you can do it here and not have to wait till everybody leaves school so you can get your brain-box ass home safely...

Have fun ......

PS Maybe I should let brockdwarf back on just so's I can mutilate his brain in here .....hmmmmmm.....the temptation may be too much for me to bear .... please, someone stop me....Buddha, where are ya mate?, I need a punch in the head !!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I think with some of the threads we have, they sometimes descend into an intellectual mud-fest with ideas and points of view that would have Einstein and Descartes turning in their graves.

And so I think it fair to all members of our site that we create an area for those people who had no mates at school and got bashed up every day, so they may flex their intellectual muscle and reveal the secrets of the known cosmos to us all.

And so, even if it ain't paintball related and you wanna discuss the most often asked and deepest philosophical questions of all such as, 'Why is that Robbo so goddamn good looking'? - then you can do it here and not have to wait till everybody leaves school so you can get your brain-box ass home safely...

Have fun ......

PS Maybe I should let brockdwarf back on just so's I can mutilate his brain in here .....hmmmmmm.....the temptation may be too much for me to bear .... please, someone stop me....Buddha, where are ya mate?, I need a punch in the head !!!
No worries, I asked Piper to eat your keyboard.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I love sections and posts like ya have made, i sometimes sit pondering stuff to myself and come to funny old conclusions (usually with the help of 'magic tabs').

Am i right in assuming we can just include any old random boggles in the section? :D