Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scopes???

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
couldn't find it......

I looked on paintballplanet.co.uk and I couldn't find the sight. I also looked on eBay and no such luck. acepaintball.com, and they are selling the sight for $69.99. Hey Matt, could you give me the whole address. Not the home page, but the actual page with the sight on it. Then I could conpare prices. Thanks! ;)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
getting cheaper.............

I found this one site (can't remember the name of it though) where the site was selling for $49.99. If I keep on looking, I might find one for maybe $20.00. lol :D

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
your right........

Yeah, your right. I will if I can find the site. LOL. That might be hard to do. If I find the web site that has the sight, I will let you know. Do you want one of those too? ;)

Manning26

No thanks, Buddy. When I had mine before, I never used it, so I gave it to my brother, then he never used it, it just sorta' looked cool at the time. The Ironmen used 'em, and we wanted to be cool like them, but don't let any of that dissuay you from getting one. They are awesome, it's just, you really don't have much of a chance to use it in a tournament, unless you're in the back, or in the woods. By the way, I think I paid eighty bucks for mine, and that was probably six or seven years ago.