Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scotland

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
Yes I believe there used to be a society at sterling Uni, Other places of note for paintball In scotland: Edinburgh Few places and the team Dyn Edin(SP)'s home is urban paintball, Aberdeen Has a decent amount of paintball players, both walk on and tournie(Fusion and Oilers) at Battlegrounds Aberdeen and there is still quite a few players down at Wildwoodz in Inverness. There are a few more places but I couldnt say anything for them as I dont know anyone or have visited them.

Reactions: frobinson

Ju5t a M4ge

Sep 10, 2013
I study in Strling and im part of the club already :p was just searching for other places :) thanks :D

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
yeah :) hit us up on fb (https://www.facebook.com/DinEidynPaintball) if you ever want to come play! We try and train twice a month and we're always happy to have others joining in! We usually play on a Tuesday night so if you drop us a message on fb, we'll let you know the dates! Also, it's a much better way to spend your Tuesday evening rather than wasting your money on a skint Tuesday in Dusk ;) (I'm from Stirling!)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm based over in Glasgow with a few other guys that play tourney and scenario. Locally, I tend to play at SPC, Rebellion in Falkirk and A1 in Edinburgh. Feel free to give me a shout when you're looking to play next if you're over this way :)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok guys and girls I can not spam threads but have told Robbo I will post in this one thread. If you go to Scenario section there is a post in there for new site in Scotland. Thanks