Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish paintball

Rossh1991

Aug 22, 2019
Hey wondering if anyone knows what the script is with scottish paintball? I have seen a few posts but they are all 2/3 years old now. Just wondering if there are any regular players here who play magfed/woodsball and if so any looking to team up.

Oniwan-shinobi

Sep 16, 2019
Saw this thread and thought I would jump on the band wagon. I'm based in Aberdeen looking for ANY paintball ATM. can anybody give more details about the Wildwood walk on dates? Finding it hard to get info. N.B I'm more than happy to travel so if there's any other fields/events anybody knows about please share

Lewis Thomson

Jul 18, 2015
Aberdeen
I play at battlegrounds aberdeen its based out at crathes (30 min from aberdeen center) the walkons are up on there facebook page a fair amount of paintballers each walkon

ddickson

Oct 18, 2019
Saw this thread and thought I would jump on the band wagon. I'm based in Aberdeen looking for ANY paintball ATM. can anybody give more details about the Wildwood walk on dates? Finding it hard to get info. N.B I'm more than happy to travel so if there's any other fields/events anybody knows about please share
Hey!, I'm totally new to paintball apart from playing a couple of rental games at stag do's and what not. Based in Aberdeen myself and wondered if you came across anything?

BigVic1971

Big Vic
Jun 25, 2019
Falkirk, Scotland
Hey wondering if anyone knows what the script is with scottish paintball? I have seen a few posts but they are all 2/3 years old now. Just wondering if there are any regular players here who play magfed/woodsball and if so any looking to team up.
I'm a member of the Trossachs Ghosts. We play at what was the Major Day site just north of Glasgow roughly twice a month. Mag fed / limited paint. I can send you more details if you're interested.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Wildwoodz Inverness has walk-ons on usually the first Sunday of most months unless it clashes with tournament dates. To get more concrete information i would recommend finding the Wildwoodz facebook page and sending a message via that for enquiries.

But also..

Wildwoodz Inverness hosts the UK woodland Masters Scotland Events... you can find out more on the facebook group linked here;