Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

scrubbers

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Hi
just watched the repeat of the Mission:paintball final(respect Ledz and the boys!) and i noticed during play every now and again a marshal would wipe some paint off a player.I'm new to his and i have never seen a tourney played before so i was curious what that was all about. wiping spray so not to confuse other players and other marshals? or a personal service to "special" players? or is there a large pigeon population at crystal palace?
tb-303

Manning26

You're right TB, the refs wipe players down so they can tell when a solid hit gets in there. Also, say you boogie up the field and you end up in another refs zone, he may think you're hit. And sure, with the right reffing staff, you may very well get a,"freebie.";)

Hope that helped ya'.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
I'm all for helping anyone. It's just that Mr 26 usually writes about his favourite burger, or that he's got a bit of a chill. Jeez, it's only a matter of time before he complains about it raining.

What's with the trip in january? Are you being deported?

Manning26

Dude, I didn't write anything on that food thread! And no I'm not being deported, I thought I'd take a nice vacation, and possibly play a little paintball somewhere different. That okay!?! Are you trying to nail down when I'm dropping by so you can go to your mummy's?

:( <that's you...teeheehee.