Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

searching for a better site

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
looks like i need to find a different way to play then. i like the whole style of scenario and rec ball. do you know any sites or weekends/special days that are coming up?
There are many special events but you could be paying £65+ just for the entry price/ event ticket , then you've got the cost of paint on top of that. Paintballing isn't a cheap hobby.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
OTE is great - about £50 for entrance and a box of paint. Semi only with a 10 ish BPS limit and 280 FPS. If its a low turn out of walkons you'll mix with the renters for play and be expected to keep your trigger finger under control so as to not intimidate them too much.

Reactions: mikey1975

Flip flop

Jan 3, 2016
OTE is definitely a good site to play. Have played it quite a few times and never had a a bad day. Staff are really friendly and always ready to help. Real mixture of walkons and rental players. Good brew shop as well. (Just make a donation and they'll keep you supplied all day)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
be expected to keep your trigger finger under control so as to not intimidate them too much.
Stuff that, last sunday they threw more paint than anyone else, total paint frenzy...and more than a few kept pulling the trigger after they hit you..I have the lumps and bruises to prove it :p

Good times, totally missed this shizzle..didn't realise how much :D