Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

second marker

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
i want something diffrent so i have a choice on the day as well if you no wat i mean

Buy the same marker and set it up exactly the same. If you encounter a problem on the day you can take out your spare and have no difference in feeling.

Buy a different colour if that makes it better for you.:rolleyes:

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
and their customer service is crap and then when they did reply they even admited it would be cheaper from a dealer
So by advising you to use another dealer and getting the products cheaper thats bad customer service??:rolleyes:

SP hold their prices at MRSP to allow SP dealers like Warped, LIPS, Pure Rush, Armotech to earn a living selling lower priced items to retail customers.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
So by advising you to use another dealer and getting the products cheaper thats bad customer service??:rolleyes:

SP hold their prices at MRSP to allow SP dealers like Warped, LIPS, Pure Rush, Armotech to earn a living selling lower priced items to retail customers.

But you are entitled to your opinion.
i should have also mentioned the fact that they took around 4 days to reply to the second email, they never even replied to the first email.

i also stated in my email that i had asked various suppliers and they said they did not have any in stock - no mention of offering to ordering it in.

eventually i found one place that would so its all sorted now

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
For ease i really would try and make the 2nd marker the same as the first, maybe not with upgrades etc, but i have always found it much easier to play with just one marker sort, you get used to it, and so suddenly playing with another marker does slightly throw your technique off as they are all slightly differently weighted in places.

It also makes tecking them both so much ezer, your spair parts collection much smaller, and you will be able to interchange parts when/if bits break!

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
no, because i don't like some of the stuff DS says here. everyone is titled to their opinion, but chat about people sucking c0ck and being nazis is not exactley the best thing one could say... but he has sort of justified himself :rolleyes: i will now shut up, obviously you would much prefer to hear about 1940's fascists which many people would rather forget :rolleyes:
i agree

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
For ease i really would try and make the 2nd marker the same as the first, maybe not with upgrades etc, but i have always found it much easier to play with just one marker sort, you get used to it, and so suddenly playing with another marker does slightly throw your technique off as they are all slightly differently weighted in places.

It also makes tecking them both so much ezer, your spair parts collection much smaller, and you will be able to interchange parts when/if bits break!
yeah but on my pmr i have a evil siren i think its called and im not forking out for another so if i get another gun then it will be lighter any ways because the bottle would be diffrent

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
Geezus.. 160 posts in how many days? Four? Mikey, you'd better watch your back!

Don't buy a second gun!!!

Spend your money on training and playing. FULL STOP.
why is every one pointing out about my posts ?

i dont think im going to buy one now but if i do i think i will go for the pm5 or pm6 i like them