Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Seller unresponsive

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Couple of things to think about here..

1, 30TH Was thursday, even if sent out on friday unless he paid extra to have it to you on saturday of which i doubt he would for such a silly amount of cash it wouldn't get to you until mon/tuesday if posted first class..

2, Is it possible if he hasn't logged on that he might be in paris playing , if so he certainly isn't posting anything to you from there..

3, As everybody has stated not everyone has the ability to sell and send it out the next day..

Be patient and as said if he comes online and then still fails to respond to your pm's etc, then think about what actions to take..

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Couple of things to think about here..

1, 30TH Was thursday, even if sent out on friday unless he paid extra to have it to you on saturday of which i doubt he would for such a silly amount of cash it wouldn't get to you until mon/tuesday if posted first class..

2, Is it possible if he hasn't logged on that he might be in paris playing , if so he certainly isn't posting anything to you from there..

3, As everybody has stated not everyone has the ability to sell and send it out the next day..

Be patient and as said if he comes online and then still fails to respond to your pm's etc, then think about what actions to take..
Possible dirty weekend in Amsterdam. Then he would need a week to recover after that.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Goods

I know Les personally, and he`s a stand up guy for me and a lot of other ballers, been in the game for a few years now, .....if it helps for peace of mind I`ll vouch for him and cover his dept....Bluey
care-bears-uk.com......My word is gold

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
tbh,

all disputes should be done privately , either via Paypal or with admin via PM . Open finger pointing without covering all basis could seriously damage a decent guys reputation , you could even cause more damage to your self if you have gone off half cocked.

remember... Less haste, more pace