Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*selling everything i have cheap!!* dye, planet eclipse, empire, halo, hangar 18, etc

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
I dont feel silly at all because the idiot has posted the items as standard postage with no tracking number or signature and also posted it to the wrong postcode. My postcode is Pe293Tj not pe293Ej. All he has put down is my house number and postcode the muppet.

We have also been responding to each other via email and this nugget is blamin me for being pushy after pulling out of a deal we had agreed on because he had a better offer them pming me later in the week saying he is willing to do the deal, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed. I told him I wanted a tracking number when he posted the item which he agreed to and HE said he would post it friday. Friday comes and goes nothing from him so I email him in the evening, said he had a load of coursework to do and couldnt post the items that day and would post them saturday.Nothing saturday day so I email him again saturday evening, get a responce' no, will post monday', no sorry or nothing, So I told him if its not posted monday and I dont get a tracker number the deal is off. So monday comes, nothing from him all day regarding tracking number, so I email him again monday evening, nothing from him at all so I put a paypal dispute in late monday evening. Get a first email from him today at 4.45pm saying he has tried to contact me and another email at 4.45pm saying that I am to 'end this now'. I replied in a polite manner saying how much I have been messed around by him and I wont retrack the dispute till I get the tracker number. He responds with another email and ends it 'i see who you could be anoyed as im banned on the forum and it doesn't look very good but just get over to it,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

He couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery even if he tried or had help from his bumchum James. I have told him the dispute on paypal stands till I recieve the items which is fair. If the mods want to see the email thread pm me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I can vouch that Harry has sent the items off, and should be arriving very soon to anyone expecting a piece of kit off him.

As I said, I am sorry on Harry's behalf since he is a noob.

Cheers guys
Sorry but your vouch is worthless. Maybe you should only vouch for those who can dothings the correct way. As your saying what he has done is right by backing him up !

I dont feel silly at all because the idiot has posted the items as standard postage with no tracking number or signature and also posted it to the wrong postcode. My postcode is Pe293Tj not pe293Ej. All he has put down is my house number and postcode the muppet.

We have also been responding to each other via email and this nugget is blamin me for being pushy after pulling out of a deal we had agreed on because he had a better offer them pming me later in the week saying he is willing to do the deal, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed. I told him I wanted a tracking number when he posted the item which he agreed to and HE said he would post it friday. Friday comes and goes nothing from him so I email him in the evening, said he had a load of coursework to do and couldnt post the items that day and would post them saturday.Nothing saturday day so I email him again saturday evening, get a responce' no, will post monday', no sorry or nothing, So I told him if its not posted monday and I dont get a tracker number the deal is off. So monday comes, nothing from him all day regarding tracking number, so I email him again monday evening, nothing from him at all so I put a paypal dispute in late monday evening. Get a first email from him today at 4.45pm saying he has tried to contact me and another email at 4.45pm saying that I am to 'end this now'. I replied in a polite manner saying how much I have been messed around by him and I wont retrack the dispute till I get the tracker number. He responds with another email and ends it 'i see who you could be anoyed as im banned on the forum and it doesn't look very good but just get over to it,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

He couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery even if he tried or had help from his bumchum James. I have told him the dispute on paypal stands till I recieve the items which is fair. If the mods want to see the email thread pm me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Keeps us informed please,

jlylee007

Nov 23, 2009
Blades I think everything was sent standard mail. All receipts he scanned were standard delivery.

Reactions: blades11

jlylee007

Nov 23, 2009
I hope they all arrive safely to people that have bought from him. There's no need for all this agro especially so close to xmas.

Huffy

May 16, 2011
mine was kind of recieved today had a card through the door to collect from post office
i will confirm later if all good

Reactions: Gassy