Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling last of my paintball gear

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
Any updates?? Me and another buyer still haven't received our items. I am happy to collect in person - seeing your in Essex.

Last edited:

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
UPDATE - just noticed he refunded me today without any notice. I still wanted the shoes so I don't know why he refunded me.

For any potential new buyers - be aware.

JPeck

Jul 8, 2010
Essex, UK
Sorry I given refunds to everyone, I just cant get the post office with the reduced hours they are running and my shift patterns, sorry I haven't been messaging back to anyone, never my intention to waste anyone time or to muck people around just how it's worked out for out, sorry again

crillz

Aug 13, 2007
London
Sorry I given refunds to everyone, I just cant get the post office with the reduced hours they are running and my shift patterns, sorry I haven't been messaging back to anyone, never my intention to waste anyone time or to muck people around just how it's worked out for out, sorry again
I'm still interested in the shoes - so can I collect them tomorrow - Saturday? What times are you free?

Last edited:

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
Hey dude i havent received a refund, so im guessing you missed me out