Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling Price - 2k5 Alias (upped) and Pinokio Hopper

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
bought an 05 alias for £80 with knackered barb, fixed barb, sold for £100 off the top of my head, tbh It was similar spec, i would have got more splitting it, but i bought it as fancyed a project.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'd say between £80-120 on a good day mate, the Alias was considered one of the most desirable of the 05 models, being as its an 'old' marker even with the aftermarket parts, don't expect it to fetch decent amount, as It's only going to be desirable to somebody who's probably owned one years ago and would like one purely for sentimental reasons or a back-up gun.

Timmy's ruled the roost prior to the ego 05 being released so a good marker but parts in the UK will be very difficult to find for the new owner.

hope this helps mate

Depending on condition I would say £80 is a bit lowball - an Alias should fetch at least £100 IMO. Also spares are not as difficult to track down as you suggest. You just need to frequent the right forums ;) Bob Long still supports it's older markers for spare parts, repairs, upgrades and servicing unlike some manufactures

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
It was just my opinion on what I personally think its value to be but like you say, it's all dependant on its condition, I'm guessing with it being 6 years old it may have seen a fair bit of use so hence the low end valuation. pics do tell many a different story though. :)

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
looks nice condition, matching colour upgrades i'd say it would easily sell at £120, but then I like pritty markers! If it was me..... i'd go in high....£180,,won't sell for that, but gives a good starting point. and seriously consider any offers above £120.

If you are still just trying to raise £220 offer the lot for that price on classifieds and you should get someone offering that for the package deal