Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling some of my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1t3ll0

Jun 12, 2012
Get your pictures as dates sorted and we can have a chat about the vanguard mate..

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
What do you mean ?
All pictures of items for sale have to include a piece of paper with your forum name and the date on it, it proves you have what you claim to have,

You're also supposed to put a price for each item, it's all clearly stated in the classifieds rules.

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi @Sideconch I know you are new, but it would be great if you could follow at least some of the classified rules

I will leave your thread open, feel free to adjust your post. And if you would like a hand, PM me or any staff or post up in this thread, Im certain people will help you out.

I think to satisfy the rules and buyers, you need a picture with some of those items with your forum username and the date in the photo (this is just to prove you actually have the item in hand. We had a spate of sellers who did not own what they were selling, but still took possession of peoples money)

Prices. You can put a ball park figure and add "or best offer" if you want. But you must put some sort of pricing please.

• Haha
Reactions: joe6969

Sideconch

Jul 28, 2021
Uk wales
As for pictures hapy to take some and vids of marker they want etc.
I def own the stock and tend to just sell to fields etc but theres over 100 setups here now and im trynna cleariut for new stock. So ball park is all mechanical guns around 100 with some extras

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
‘Proof pictures’ are a picture with both the item plus a sheet of A4 with your forum user name and the date of posting (‘proof’ that you have the item)

Prices are also a rule (even if a guide price that you would be flexible on)

It’s not an absolute rule, but highly recommended that prices are fully inclusive of postage and allowing for PayPal fees
(It’s frustrating for buyers and can lose sales when you both agree on £10 but then say it’s £15 to cover the rest)

Sideconch

Jul 28, 2021
Uk wales
‘Proof pictures’ are a picture with both the item plus a sheet of A4 with your forum user name and the date of posting (‘proof’ that you have the item)

Prices are also a rule (even if a guide price that you would be flexible on)

It’s not an absolute rule, but highly recommended that prices are fully inclusive of postage and allowing for PayPal fees
(It’s frustrating for buyers and can lose sales when you both agree on £10 but then say it’s £15 to cover the rest)
Totaly agree mate but iv got so much stock it would take ages to log all. Plus id like to work with people on prices want us both happy wit a deal etc.
But i will get around to this listing etc as for prices ill put in that its make an offers or some will have prices etc thanks m8

Status
Not open for further replies.