Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling some relics, what are they worth? (SL66 XSV, Icon Z)

willg

Dec 17, 2009
Hey guys,

Been a long time since I've posted on these forums, and just as long since Ive played so deciding to get rid of all my kit :(

Got some absolute blasts from the past and just trying to get a ballpark figure of what they are worth:

Ego SL66 XSV, with Tadao G7 Board. My favourite ever marker so kept it for all these years. Would be sad to see it go but want it to go to someone that can cherish it. No idea what it is worth today, would I be able to put it in the Unicorn section for auction?

Icon Z, mechanical marker, found it lying about, comes in original box with manual. Was thinking just £20 or so?

Sly Profits with spare lens and Proto Axis Goggles, £20-30 each sound about right?

Attached photos of all,

Thanks guys!

Attachments

bobbywinter

Mar 3, 2020
I saw your post on PBNation and responded there as well, made an account on here just in case you didn’t check that as often! I’m not sure how to PM on here, but I’m definitely interested and have PayPal ready! You can email me at (removed - sorry, didn’t know that was against the rules) thank you!

Last edited:

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
Hello Bobby
there are other including myself who are interested in the SL66 so please feel free to go to the back of the queue.
have a look at rule 5
enjoy

I saw your post on PBNation and responded there as well, made an account on here just in case you didn’t check that as often! I’m not sure how to PM on here, but I’m definitely interested and have PayPal ready! You can email me at bobbywinter@hotmail.com thank you!

Reactions: cheyenne

bobbywinter

Mar 3, 2020
Not trying to skip the line, I though posting here that was clear. I saw others were interested and wanted to show my interest as well!

I apologize for not knowing the rule about messaging, as you can see it’s my first time here. Thanks for the tip and sorry for any misunderstanding!

Last edited:

willg

Dec 17, 2009
Cheers for all the interest guys, think its only fair to put it up for Auction in the Unicorn section. Gonna take some new pictures and ill post the link to the Auction here once its up.

Reactions: bobbywinter