-118 headband
-Angel LCD barell 14inch from end to end
-Blue and Grey Empire Invert Trousers - XL
-20oz CO2 Bottle - Needs new burst disk, about 10p from local site
-12oz CO2 Bottle
-JT Flex 7 Black Face PLate
-Dye Burberry Headband
-Hayden Frazer Gun Stand - Blue, only used 2/3 times - SOLD TO TOPCHEF
-JT Flex 7 Mask, Yellow and black faceplate, yellow tribal trap and yellow lense (may need replacing)
-Red Backlash/diablo/smart parts jersey in 2xl
-The firm jersey (conspire), xxxl i think
-Yellow Evil Trousers - XL

Think thats everything, pictures are avaliable with my username in them, i am selling all this for my boss, he used to play but has now decided to quit, any queries just pm me, all the kit is in my hands, payment by postal order, cash in post, or bank transfer. change of heart and now ill accept paypal. Please pm me offers as im not 100% what the kit goes for but ill run it all past my boss first.

Please note all deliveries will be made via www.parcel2go.com so you can check delivery prices on that site.

T-Stevens

Sep 26, 2007
before I send any cashdollar, can anyone on here vouch for you at all fella?

Dont wanna insult ya but with such a low (Zero;)) post count these questions have to be asked.

Money waiting

-ChEf
Not on here, but all i can say is if youre paying through paypal then you can reclaim charges i believe (read it in small print somewhere), so its your choice, if ya trust me, or if you send me the cost for the postage, ill send you the receipt number for the tracking thing on http://www.parcel2go.com and you can send me the rest of the payment then, cant really say fairer than that eh.