Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Selling up

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
I am not a paintballer (apologies if that gets me off to a bad start) I am helping my daughter's partner out by advertising his entire paintball kit somewhere. I am having problems finding somewhere to advertise the kit - eBay don't allow markers to be advertised, Gumtree doesn't have any paintball kit for sale at all, I reckon second-hand shops would be a non-starter, the list goes on.

I have read the rules for Buying and Selling on this board and the hoops I have to jump through on here just are not worth it for me e.g. I would be 'playing about' to get the 20 required posts etc etc.

Any advice on where else to post would be most gratefully received.
Thanks for any advice should you decide to help me out.

Last edited:

BikerDon

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2016
Thanks cheyenne - I don't have a list but have some pictures I took the other day - can I post them here?
If not I will make a list tomorrow. The Guy is looking for in the region of £300 for the lot, could you say whether or not he's dreaming of that much money? Hehe

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
No way you'd get 300 for it as a bulk. Better off listing it as individual items. Easily enough there.

Reactions: BikerDon

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Merry Christmas everyone :)

The rules are there to protect everyone as best we can, and to make it difficult for scammers. We certainly dont want to discourage genuine buyers and sellers, and special cases such as this one, where we can of course use our discretion. Happy selling Don (y)

Any questions at all, just post, or if you prefer you can PM me anytime.

Reactions: BikerDon