Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sending Markers

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok guys and girls

Just a bit of solid advice never send a high value item such as a marker or an air system under insured.
Always make sure you have recieved the funds from the buyer.
After a recent incident where a marker had been sent with no proof of postage, if this marker does not turn up then the seller would have to refund the money.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND AN ITEM WORTH MORE THAN £34 BY SPECIAL DELIVERY

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Better make it "insured" so it will hold up in court :eek:

I've had issues arise myself with items shipped without delivery confirmation and tracking, wether or not it was the post who lost parcels or a dishonest recipient I'll never know.
I allways make it extremely clear to anyone not willing to cough up the extra money for tracking and confirmation that it's their problem if nothing arrives.

G

Gassy

Next day guarenteed for anything over £34 and 1st classed recorded for anything less.

when you post the item send the buyer a tracking number and when the buyer receives the item have the decency to let the seller know it has arrived.I still have signed for stuff showing as come back later on royal mail even though i know they were delivered over a week ago.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Indeed, do it to protect your own back if anything

Royal mail are not the best at ensuring your item gets from A to B, if they lose your parcel, they have a 14 day period where "it could just turn up" after those 14 days they will investivate which can take a further 6-8 weeks

Even recorded they only insure 100 times the cost of a first class stamp i.e about £32.00

Send it special you get £500 cover minimum and a much better facility to track it. also the special delivery scale is much broader than standard or recorded, if you mange to make your parcel under 2kg its £6.75 over its just shy of £20 (i think) for about the same weight 1st class you'll save about 80p and about 7p recorded, the peace of mind is worth the extra 80p

Keep yours and others items safe....

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
allways send mine special delivery

basic price guide from what i have posted recently

proto size box and marker £8-10 ish
ego 05/06 with metal lid box £20-22
angel a1 in original box £7.80

forgot to add packing if you are worried pack in the original box and paper(so no one can see what it is)then wrap in bubble wrap and put the adress on a bit of paper under the last layer

even the most clumsy postie should fail to destroy that

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
A few years ago I sent 5 guns back to company insured by Royal Mail they never arrived. Royal robbing twats showed a signture and I lost in the small claims court. Althought the company never received the markers and I had to pay to replace 5 team mates guns. Never use ROYAL MAIL as I have never known anyone to win a case against them let. Use a courier if you can.

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
ive never used Royal mail to send anything.

ive used UPS alot of times tho. Pick up goods @ 5pm - Delivered next day for around 8-10am.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
may i ask how i'd go about sending stuff through a courier? always used rm in the past without a problem but reading all these horror stories is turning me against them. can anyone explain the way i'd go about sending stuff through say citylink or ups.

thanks