Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series 2004 - Skirmish Notts

PabloChacho

Dumb as a post
Thanks guys I'm not too bad right now, in alot of pain but still smiling.
The docs said its a bad break, I'm heading in for an operation tomorrow. The two bones have overlapped each other making it shorter on the shoulder.

Thanks again, from what I saw of the day it was fun :D I'll cya guys later when I'm up and running.

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by PabloChacho
The docs said its a bad break, I'm heading in for an operation tomorrow. The two bones have overlapped each other making it shorter on the shoulder.

Thanks again, from what I saw of the day it was fun :D I'll cya guys later when I'm up and running.
You know what HE will do anything to stay tighter :D

Good luck mate..!!

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by PabloChacho

Get well soon mate :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Enjoyed today guys, had a lot of fun. many thanks to all the teams in Division C, was a blast.

Thanks on a personal level to Lincoln Storm....you guys know why.;) :cool:

Thanks to Nick and the rest of the Skirmish guests team, was a great days play.

Dale, cant believe you were there and i didnt realise.:(

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks to the piece of crap that broke into our bus and another players car during the presentation............... you know who you are you wretched little waste of flesh, and the odds of it being anyone but a baller are slim.......... it happened during the last ten minutes of the presentation..... how many pikeys would know that's the only time no one would head for the cars (you can't get past the presentation with kit bags to leave. So well done, that's another new player who won't be back and me one step closer to jacking it all in, too much cash tied up to risk it on luck.
But thanks to skirmish, you were great when david broke his collarbone and a big help when the bus was done, cheers :)

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
great

Loki *Uk* get well soon mate,#Liamliddy played you guys in the last game soz for kicking your ass ;) ,
Great day again bully we will be defo playing more of your tornys beats marshaling , well done all the marshalls , great on field one 1st class, :D
but its ****e stood out there , in this weather taking the ****e these boys have to endure. big up for all you guys . fantastic site notts just gets better,

(ian nice meeting you today, Jose Dom)

Big thanks to the Bas ards that broke into one of our cars too , thankfully we must have disturbed them , they got nowt we got a new door skin and lock Bill .???? no way are we parking up the back again?

cant wait for the next one , see ya all there;)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by mowbray

p.s sam that will not happen again as i have had the big stick out and had a talk to the two playing cards in the dimond:D :D
:p We will see, will have to wait till next time.:D Was so tired after that game, damn that hill and masive field!:D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
great

Originally posted by Jud
Loki *Uk* get well soon mate,#Liamliddy played you guys in the last game soz for kicking your ass ;) ,
Great day again bully we will be defo playing more of your tornys beats marshaling , well done all the marshalls , great on field one 1st class, :D
but its ****e stood out there , in this weather taking the ****e these boys have to endure. big up for all you guys . fantastic site notts just gets better,

(ian nice meeting you today, Jose Dom)

Big thanks to the Bas ards that broke into one of our cars too , thankfully we must have disturbed them , they got nowt we got a new door skin and lock Bill .???? no way are we parking up the back again?

cant wait for the next one , see ya all there;)
and after us winning you guys last time :rolleyes: lol that was one of the two games we lost, but my gun was broke which was why we lost, honestly :D