Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Series 2004 - Skirmish Notts

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
My sypathyies out to the guys who had there gear nicked and i hope the guy who hurt himself gets better soon!!

As for the theiving gits you know who you are i hope ya rot in hell ya low life pieces of turd!!:mad:

It also has made me more positive that i am now gonna get my paintaball kit insured cant afford to have it pinched tho can anyone one company i know that will insure paintball equipment is HB Insurance works out about £5 per £100 of equipment doesnt help when your kits been stolen but it will help to keep you playing hope it helps!!

Also thanks to Bully for an excellent day and to the Picts for letting me guest for em sorry Danny for shooting you in the back from point blank range :D and thanks to the team who let me do a 3 man mug on em ;) !!! Well done Phoenix Factory for coming 2nd in Division A well done guys!!!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by WKD
thanks to the team who let me do a 3 man mug on em ;) !!!
Thats nothing dude:p There was a 6 on 1 turnaround in Division D, granted the 6 guys didnt know he was there, but still, what an achievement, and i think that Lincoln Storm had a problem on the Hyperball field at one stage in the day:D :p

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the Support..... Pablo, has a pinned collarbone, it's broken in 4 places....... he's just come out of surgery and he's a bit delerious :) out of the game for about 5 months..... bad break.

As for the thief................. your a piece of crap, I hope I'm offending you and this isn't a threat, it's a promise, you have made a permanent enemy, and to anyone else who does it from now on......... if we catch you, we are going to assume you did this too................. it's not worth risking, and If you see an unnattended bag in a bus or car.......... go for it you sh!+e, I'm in the boot and I'm going to pull your arms off. We are watching and we'll catch someone sooner or later.

This was a baller, it happened in the second half of presentations, the only time the car park was unnattended.....the Skirmish staff watched that car park all day (they didn't have to.... they don't advertise it as secure) and they left it for 20 minutes while they went to cheer on their team who did so well. They couldn't control this, no matter what.......... they did everything they could. We can stop pikeys and opportunists, we can't stop thieving pices of crap amongst us.

ONE OF YOU KNOWS WHO DID THIS, SOMEONE HAS NEW KIT, SOMEONE HAS 4000 ROUNDS OF FRESH SEVERE

SO WHO WAS IT? name and shame.......... if we find out any other way your team's name will be worthless........someone will have seen this.

Also, if we hadn't played the last game of the day i.e. we'd had play offs........... we'd have packed the bus before presentations......... I had £10,000 of kit in my bag......... the team had another £4000 worth..... we've only got that by sheer luck.......... so what are we going to do about this? I'm not taking it anymore.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by L J
dude, that was the sweetest move all day. i heard one of the players go "eddie, what we doing, lets get this guy"

:D :cool:
hehe Cheers dude

couldnt believe my luck, game ended with one second left:)