Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Servicing Markers

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
If you look after it, clean it, lube it etc after playing with it, it'll be fine as long as nothing needs replacing.

And anytime I've ever needed to take my gun into Planet, they've checked everything else. Went into Planet one time with a fooked up solenoid (4 holes in it:() and I came out knowing how to lube my reg. :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
If you look after it, clean it, lube it etc after playing with it, it'll be fine as long as nothing needs replacing.

And anytime I've ever needed to take my gun into Planet, they've checked everything else. Went into Planet one time with a fooked up solenoid (4 holes in it:() and I came out knowing how to lube my reg. :)
Is that slang for "xxxxed xp xy xxxe":eek:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
just wondered who or if smart parts stuff can get serviced in this country? my marker is brand new so shudnt need done for quite a while as i stip it all down and lube it etc after every use, but always good to know who if anyone does it

Cheers :D

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
just wondered who or if smart parts stuff can get serviced in this country? my marker is brand new so shudnt need done for quite a while as i stip it all down and lube it etc after every use, but always good to know who if anyone does it

Cheers :D

If you mean 'can smart parts stuff get serviced in this country and who does it?';) then the answer is 'yes, it can be done by warped paintball in wolverhampton'.

If you have any problems with your ion or smart parts gat call warped (authorised smart parts dealers/Ion tech centre/warranty repairs)

There address is:

Warped Paintball Limited
Unit 7
Chancel Industrial Estate
Wolverhampton
West Midlands

WV1 2UH

01902 455455
0800 1955 5580

fax number is.

01902 459072

Or you can drop by the forum