Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Servicing Markers

SabreUK

Looking for a Team NW UK.
Dec 17, 2007
Another thing to consider is if it needs actually servicing.
A wise old man once told me "never try to fix something that isn't broken" (my dad).
Of course, to prevent is better than to cure, so if it's acting odd, or making funny noises, best to get it seen to before something expensive has to be replaced.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Another thing to consider is if it needs actually servicing.
A wise old man once told me "never try to fix something that isn't broken" (my dad).
Of course, to prevent is better than to cure, so if it's acting odd, or making funny noises, best to get it seen to before something expensive has to be replaced.
Especially when sending it to Kee.

Now, this may be an isolated incident...but...a friend of mine sent a Timmy in for a repair, structurally sound.

A month or so in...it turned out that someone (at Kee) mangled the Blue insert (lower part of marker) so had to be replaced by a blue one...several phone calls emails (unanswered) and several more weeks later...much swearing and cursing...eventually, a call was answered.

I believe this was interspersed with several, "Oh yeah, we posted it the other day" comments. And seriously...months of waiting.

Where is my gun?

"Well...you haven't paid for the shipping"

"But, I have been calling and emailing you for weeks...AND you have my mobile number, all you had to do was call me!! Or answer your damn phone/emails!!!!"

"Well yeah...."

Still didn't work...

My personal experiences of Mr Sosta, when he was AGD, were exemplary and he is genuinely a bloody nice bloke.

Now...Planet...different matter...hard core customer service...hardcore products and on the odd occasion that they slip up (R&D), they tell you and tell you how to go about getting it sorted... openly, quickly and with unreserved apology.

Anyway, that is my attempt at a freebie sorted...guess I shall just wait for the PM:D

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I find my shocker serviced very well, have nothing but hassle trying to get it back though, the guy is a proper tool.

Oh wait I do it...nope the guy is still a tool and hasn't bought me some more beer yet.