Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Set Plays

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
OK then Nick would you devise a basic play book then adjust it to the fields you were playing? Coz Sup'air fields can be so varied.
Also would you go for highly elaborate calls or keep it simple and allow for a bit of improvisation?:confused:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, unless you're playing on a tubeless field, it is more or less determined where obstacles will be. Okay, it may not be clear exactly what obstacle'll be where, but at least you'll know roughly where there's going to be obstacles (did that make sense?).
So you don't have to adapt your playbook for each field, but you will have to adapt your game PLAN, which is done by calling other plays. Just like it would be done in football if the defense decided to line up unorthodox-like.

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Hey Budda don't worry it all made perfect sense to me. It was what I was getting at I suppose.
Most fields follow a set formation they just make use of the inflatables differently.
I suppose you are right that so long as you have the basic plays you can adjust them to the field in question, ie if there is a tall barracade in the centre of the field removing certain shooting lanes you will have to get a different player to cover that lane.
:rolleyes:

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Yep, instead of calling a right sweep, you call a run up the middle, with the fullback doing a leadblock, and the left guard tagging along too.....(now I know I just lost a lot of people, at least the European ones......:D )
Didn't felt lost... that's the way me & my friends play football (soccer 4 all you Ami guys):D :D :D