Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Set up advice

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
No, been trying to get down to his but he's been out every evening <_<

I'll break his door down on Saturday if needs be ;-)

Sorry dude, I hate being unreliable :confused:
I've now had chance to look at one of these and would like one for myself.

Did you manage to break his door in yet? :p

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Forgot it was my bro's bday yesterday, and I was balling today.

So again; no. I do apologize. I'll try and get down to his straight after... hm... Nope, got a funeral to attend tomorrow, and after the wake I probably won't want to drive anywhere, so I'll try and get to his after work on Tuesday.

Thanks for your patience buddy :)

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
Not a problem mate obviously personal life comes first.

Just didn't want you to forget about me. :D

Bradley-Lancaster

Mar 18, 2011
i got a r reloader i selling, the front bit has come off you need to put tape over it fully working condtition but fi was you eta brand new proto primp, i use one now mate, 8pbs might need get shal every 150balls but your always moving gun so not that bad. i use it ther like 10-15 quid new on website, have a look.

Hope this has helped.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
http://img194.imageshack.us/g/img0047sn.jpg/

Here you go buddy.

It's a bit grubby, but nothing more than a quick wipe down will clear it up. Will do myself if I have the chance.

Custom barrel, custom stock. Grip is a bit worn, but other than that it's all gravy.

My buddy is asking for £75 posted. Had a look for the box but can't find it, and the other gear I said I'd look for is... poor to say the least. Especially when you can pick up events and what have you for £30 or so.

Cheers!!

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
http://img194.imageshack.us/g/img0047sn.jpg/

Here you go buddy.

It's a bit grubby, but nothing more than a quick wipe down will clear it up. Will do myself if I have the chance.

Custom barrel, custom stock. Grip is a bit worn, but other than that it's all gravy.

My buddy is asking for £75 posted. Had a look for the box but can't find it, and the other gear I said I'd look for is... poor to say the least. Especially when you can pick up events and what have you for £30 or so.

Cheers!!
Hi
Thanks for getting back to me with the info but after getting a second opinion I am going to have to respectfully decline this deal.

Thank you for your help thus far.