Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sex offenders allowed to appeal being on the register

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
No.9 on Wihglah's list if things to do when I am supreme ruler (c'mon - you know it makes sense):

Sex offenders get a choice - Cyanide or a firing squad.

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
The european human rights act is to blame, europe is pushing this and our supreme court is abiding by these ever increasing stupid rules thrown out by people that dont even live here.

We need to ditch this stupid european act and make our own.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
But lets be honest, how many people do you think are on that list are "innocent"

I'm sure if you asked anyone on the list they would all claim to be wrongly on it :rolleyes:
Don't they always plead non guilty when nicked anyways? Dont get me wrong if theyre on the list already then i agree they probably deserve to be and can stay there.

i was merely thinking of the issuing of the punishment, whereby if there is some doubt as to the individuals actual involvement in paedophilia then that may be a time to appeal, having said that doesnt our legal system state that only hard evidence must be produced and not speculation? (i really am contradicting myself so i'll shut up now, sorry all!)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Sex offenders get a choice - Cyanide or slow decapitation with a rusty blade
fixed;)

firing squad is to good an option for anyone that messes with Kids in my opinion.

They should have no rights to do anything after being convicted of such crimes. The right to live should go first, never mind the right to vote.
Obviously they need to be convicted fair and square in the first instance as it would be a bit hard to swallow having your balls pulled out with a pair of robbos pliers and a bunsen burner if you genuinley where not guilty:eek:.

-ChEf

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
I think there is only one instance where people should be allowed to appeal (other than being found innocent obviously) and that's in a honey trap situation ie you pull in a bar have sex then get arrested for sleeping with a minor.

It happened to some poor sod in Wrexham, pulled a girl in liquid (over 18 nightclub) and is now on the sex offenders registar.

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
This list is not just paedophiles, it also contains the names of people who have been classed as rapists as well, this is something people have to remember. It's a SEX OFFENDERS, which means any crimes of a sexual nature. I agree that they are on a list for a reason but there are cases which i believe should have clemency, like the 15 yr old boy who had sex with a 14 yr old girl, does that make him a sex offender like the rest of them, No not really but the law states his name and not hers should be on the list. What about the numerous cases as well where a girl is out clubbing, the guy sleeps with her on the premise that she is 18 then you wake up in the morning and find her putting on her school uniform. Is that fair as well. Ultimately they all should be removed from society (people on the sex offenders list) but as stated there are cases where it should be all dropped.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I agree with what you lads are saying about 'certain' circumstances, but with cases involving kiddy fiddling I think its fair to say the draconian methods would work best.

Regarding pulling girls in a night club etc......I think that if its a first and only offence and can be proven to be a case of 'genuinley not knowing' due to booze, make up, appearance etc' then yes.....maybe give them a second chance before putting them on the register. I supposse at the end of the day its circumstantial and thats what we employ judges for.

Personally I beleive that anything of a sexual nature against ones will should be dealt the most harsh and severe punishment. In genuine cases them maybe yes, some clemency should be shown before casting the person to the wolves. Again, this is down to the judges I guess.

I dont have an answer for all the rights and wrongs on this subject, I just know that as a father of two kids myself, if ANYONE laid a finger on my children (in a sexual manner) at any age against there will then I would gladly sign there death warrant.

Likewise, if my mate got busted for under age sex after pulling a bird in a night club then hell yes, it needs investigating by the authorities to ask the question,was it a: consensual? and b: could he prove that he did not know the legitimate age of the female i.e underage? Bottom line is it takes 'two to tango' in circumstances of consensual sex and if found not guilty of knowing the age etc then a warning should suffice. Repeat offenders should be dealt with accordingly using chefs law of extreme brutality:cool:

I do think that this sex offenders list could be over used in some cases and should only really be used for extreme scenarios such as kids, rape etc. It is for those extreme cases that a person should lose his or her human rights for anything in my opinion.

Maybe there should be a secondary 'provisional nonce list' that is for the less severe sexual scenarios like groping asses in a workplace etc (bad example but ya know what I mean:cool:) that would not command such severe punishments but would still dish out some form of justice. Repeat offenders on said 'provisional' nonce list could then be promoted to main sex offenders list if they dont kirb the error of there ways, knowing that in doing so they risk facing the wrath of robbos pliers;)

ChEf for PM......:tsk:

-ChEf

Reactions: Random Invert

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
yeah i seen this all over the papers this morning. i would say that the human rights act 1998 is one of the most influential and iconic legislative acts that has had a massive positive effect thorughout europe.

however when these sick people terrorised women and children who will never be able to forget what has happened to them, i think those scum just forfeighted their human rights and letting them off the hook for this reason is sickening