The Home Of European Paintball

Shego project log

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Cheers man.

Got my asa on there now (cheers foot btw). With it having a central macro fitting and the reverse rail, this is going to be a super ergonomic set up, with nothing in the way of my wrists pretty hyped. Still waiting on the spring for the bolt kit to turn up and a cp barrel, then bar a bit more work to do on it at uni it'll be more or less done.

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
spot on not got a pin sorry selling all my shego stuff now got to many with a full gat i got 2 weeks ago if u no some 1 m8

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
Right so havent stopped working on this.

Got the bolt guide set up now, with the spring mod and adjustable length mod. I also drilled and tapped holes wither side of the allen key hole on the back cap, which I'll be loctiting some small bolts into to make it tooless removal.

Basically I drilled and tapped M5 holes in both sides of the bolt guide, I then loped the head of an M5 bolt loctited (248) each end of it and set the length I wanted. I then let the loctite dry with the bolt kit assembled inside the marker.

The reason I let it dry in the marker was because I didn't drill one of the holes perfectly straight so the alignment on the guide was off by a couple of mm.
By putting the bolt kit together it forced the pieces to wobble on the threads pushing it into the correct alignment, then the loctite dried holding it into this position, thats the hope anyway, seems to have worked.

I think Balf will approve of this pic...

Last edited:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Looking good

FWIW I would dock the hook on the frame and blend it to the rear of the shockers body. Also an inline with a port lower down on the body (Dye hyper or Ego for example) would let macro tuck in front of trigger guard

Last edited:

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
Cheers Gee my man, reg with a lower macro fitting is on the cards just not a priority till I know it's cycling and shooting sweet. Dont think I'm going to be altering the frame any further, I do have another that it may get swapped out with however, I'm not really sure at this point tbh.