Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shifting unused Gear MOD help if possible

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Hi All have some half decent gear that i have not used in a couple of years and thought its time for it to have a new home.

I joined back in 2011 and built up a post count but not been on in a long time so keep getting a pop up about privileges in the classified section although not tried to post as of yet .

Just wondered if there was any possibility of having the privileges back at all ?

More than happy for anyone to pop round to my house and inspect/use anything i have in our large back garden (providing they dont shoot the cat or 2 year old lol) prior to purchase. Also run a very successful ebay shop so that can also be checked out if needed (not PB related but a good sign of how we operate ourselves as a member of the hardworking society)

I do feel bad popping back along to sell off the equipment but this is the best place to find the right people for things like an XSV etc

Have met a few people on here but a long time back and used to frequent NPF

MAny thanks in advance
Andi

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
You can either wait the required period (2 weeks I believe) and create some posts on the forum to get classifieds access or you can purchase platinum membership for immediate access to the classifieds section.

There are plenty people on the forum searching for a bargain so I'm sure your kit will sell quickly.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
You can either wait the required period (2 weeks I believe) and create some posts on the forum to get classifieds access or you can purchase platinum membership for immediate access to the classifieds section.

There are plenty people on the forum searching for a bargain so I'm sure your kit will sell quickly.
He's already gone way past 20 posts though, and he joined back in 2011 so shouldn't he already have access to the classified section?

Reactions: TheCherry0121

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
POST UP WHAT YOU HAVE M8 AND GO FROM THERE AS THE MODS WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH PRICES OR SOME OF US

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Ok so

Ego 05 XSV all there in really nice condition The all gold version rather than the black (currently wearing a camo colour kit has the OE black one too, Hybrid grips aswell as OE eclipse ones oil and allen keys and 05/06 spares kit almost unused) Really cant stress how nice its condition is for its age

Eclipse Grey and black gun bag with matching sock

Dye rotor new in 2012 so not sure on version with speed feed

The larger size carbon tank with a AS NEW ninja reg in test for 6 months with HPAC cert to proove

Max flo Bottle Reg

Bravo one with egrip and red dot, cyclone and squishy paddle/cog upgrade

Tipp A5 with Egrip and wooden AK47 kit ,cyclone and squishy paddle/cog upgrade

Eclipse bottle bag

Proto Gloves

As New (Black and gold) Eclipse Jersey (Tags taken off for sale on here purposes still have them and the bag)

Worn once Eclipse Jersey Dark Green and black

Tippmann Digi camo Trousers and matching top worn Twice

Dye Lock Lids

NXE pod belt 6 or 8 Ill check later

DYE I4 Lime 2012/13 worn once with Box

Eclipse Bounce Vest used

Tack Vest Bare vest ready to put on additional holders etc

Couple of spare barrels, spare sock squeegey etc nominal stuff that can be thrown in with certain items

Obviously any help with pricing will be appreciated happy to provide pics if it will help with any pricing

Reactions: cheyenne

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Ok so

Ego 05 XSV all there in really nice condition The all gold version rather than the black (currently wearing a camo colour kit has the OE black one too, Hybrid grips aswell as OE eclipse ones oil and allen keys and 05/06 spares kit almost unused) Really cant stress how nice its condition is for its age

Eclipse Grey and black gun bag with matching sock

Dye rotor new in 2012 so not sure on version with speed feed

The larger size carbon tank with a AS NEW ninja reg in test for 6 months with HPAC cert to proove

Max flo Bottle Reg

Bravo one with egrip and red dot, cyclone and squishy paddle/cog upgrade

Tipp A5 with Egrip and wooden AK47 kit ,cyclone and squishy paddle/cog upgrade

Eclipse bottle bag

Proto Gloves

As New (Black and gold) Eclipse Jersey (Tags taken off for sale on here purposes still have them and the bag)

Worn once Eclipse Jersey Dark Green and black

Tippmann Digi camo Trousers and matching top worn Twice

Dye Lock Lids

NXE pod belt 6 or 8 Ill check later

DYE I4 Lime 2012/13 worn once with Box

Eclipse Bounce Vest used

Tack Vest Bare vest ready to put on additional holders etc

Couple of spare barrels, spare sock squeegey etc nominal stuff that can be thrown in with certain items

Obviously any help with pricing will be appreciated happy to provide pics if it will help with any pricing
pic will help you

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I sold my XSV 05 (black one) last year for £200 all in. Can still fetch money if you find the right buyer.