Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shipping from us

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Most of the points below have been made above, but just to summarise and add my perspective

I would advise against importing a marker you can get readily from the UK.

If it's new, then LIPS is the place for Angel products. More important than the price you pay is the after sales support that they will give you. Call them and discuss your options before spending your money elsewhere!

If you're buying a 2nd hand A1, then there are many UK sellers on here that would happily sell to you!

IF you do decide to import it is crucial that you have a low value on the import declaration and you use the phrase "paintball parts". This will help avoid very high additional charges from UK Customs, remember YOU are liable for those not the seller. To do this you might need a considerate seller!

Also be aware that the courier may ask for you to declare that the import is not a firearm and provide details to support this, and sign paperwork to confirm this. This is partly due to the recent Acts to prevent this. The Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 (VCRA) controls the import of realistic imitation firearms and requires the courier to include certain details when making an import declaration of this nature.

To summarise I would only look to buy an exclusive marker from the US, and be prepared for the final cost to add up (purchase cost, insured and tracked shipping, UK customs charges), and make buying in the UK more attractive given the consolidated cost to import