Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Shipping paintball markers from the UK to US

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Cookybiscuit, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Cookybiscuit O hai

Cookybiscuit
    Message Count:
    I stupidly did yes, they asked what it was and I said it was a paintball gun and then face palmed.
    I'll have to give them a call later today and see what they say, thanks for that.

2. Spooly PMGWC #16

Spooly
    Message Count:
    they will only turn it away if it has the words paintball gun on the front i have had plenty of stuff from the states and it says either gift or sporting goods with a low value but obviously you wouldnt do that with a gun youd get it insured

3. Cookybiscuit O hai

Cookybiscuit
    Message Count:
    They said the restrictions dont apply on importing from the US, but do if your exporting them to the US.

4. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Confirm with the TSA guidelines online, but if packed & marked correctly with documentation there shoudl not be an issue.

I'm not a politically correct type demanding use of the word 'marker' but 'gun' does bring undertones to some situations.

5. baudsenseless PMGWC #3

baudsenseless
    Message Count:
    I've sent a lot to the states, never had a problem.
    For warranty work, make sure you list this on the outside and keep a copy of all the info,(even take a photo etc) so that when it comes back to you you won't have to pay taxes if you can prove it was the same thing that you sent out.
    I've never had a problem listing it as "paintball marker" or "paintball equiptment"
    The only problem I had was one was delayed for a long time as they decided anything over 2kg had to travel by boat, without telling me! month and a half later it arrived!

6. simonmarcellino New Member

simonmarcellino
    Message Count:
    UPS and USPS both have pickup delivery try them, but you can just put the case inside a large cardboard box (Cover any markings on the box that might indicate its contents. Pack it so there is no movement when shaken, tape it up with packing tape and slap an address on it. http://deadcenterairsoft.com/best-airsoft-gun/

7. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    They have magical stuff call x-rays these days, and customs in any country tend to get a bit upset if it appears you have tried to smuggle

They can be sent to and from the us, provided the item is legal in each country

8. Adam Axford Northern Devils Captain #89

Adam Axford
    Message Count:
    I think 5 years on he may have shipped already by now. Lol

rorodr0033 likes this.
  9. rorodr0033 Well-Known Member

rorodr0033
    Message Count:
    I think the package is still on its way!... :p