The Home Of European Paintball

Shipping paintball markers from the UK to US

Cookybiscuit

O hai
Jan 2, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
What did you tell the post office?
Did you mention propane, or say the words 'paintball gun'
Also when asking at a desk you rely on them having the right leaflet or knowing the right guidance information
I stupidly did yes, they asked what it was and I said it was a paintball gun and then face palmed.
If anyone can do it in the UK then it will be the Tippmann tech at BZ
I'll have to give them a call later today and see what they say, thanks for that.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Has anyone done so? I tried and at the post office they said US customs turn them away.

Thanks.
they will only turn it away if it has the words paintball gun on the front i have had plenty of stuff from the states and it says either gift or sporting goods with a low value but obviously you wouldnt do that with a gun youd get it insured

Cookybiscuit

O hai
Jan 2, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
they will only turn it away if it has the words paintball gun on the front i have had plenty of stuff from the states and it says either gift or sporting goods with a low value but obviously you wouldnt do that with a gun youd get it insured
They said the restrictions dont apply on importing from the US, but do if your exporting them to the US.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Confirm with the TSA guidelines online, but if packed & marked correctly with documentation there shoudl not be an issue.

I'm not a politically correct type demanding use of the word 'marker' but 'gun' does bring undertones to some situations.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I've sent a lot to the states, never had a problem.
For warranty work, make sure you list this on the outside and keep a copy of all the info,(even take a photo etc) so that when it comes back to you you won't have to pay taxes if you can prove it was the same thing that you sent out.
I've never had a problem listing it as "paintball marker" or "paintball equiptment"
The only problem I had was one was delayed for a long time as they decided anything over 2kg had to travel by boat, without telling me! month and a half later it arrived!

simonmarcellino

Feb 16, 2017
Has anyone done so? I tried and at the post office they said US customs turn them away.

Thanks.
UPS and USPS both have pickup delivery try them, but you can just put the case inside a large cardboard box (Cover any markings on the box that might indicate its contents. Pack it so there is no movement when shaken, tape it up with packing tape and slap an address on it. http://deadcenterairsoft.com/best-airsoft-gun/

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
UPS and USPS both have pickup delivery try them, but you can just put the case inside a large cardboard box (Cover any markings on the box that might indicate its contents. Pack it so there is no movement when shaken, tape it up with packing tape and slap an address on it. http://deadcenterairsoft.com/best-airsoft-gun/
They have magical stuff call x-rays these days, and customs in any country tend to get a bit upset if it appears you have tried to smuggle

They can be sent to and from the us, provided the item is legal in each country

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I think 5 years on he may have shipped already by now. Lol

Reactions: rorodr0033