Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker 2k3 bolt kit out

AlexFarkouh

Yes the first thing I did was to try a fresh battery and I set the marker to 250fps before I changed the bolt and left it low, I did that because of the exact problem that you stated. I intended to well bed the new bolt in before I tried for 300fps.

Hopefully I will find out more tomorrow.

RPS VIPER

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
Evolve bolt and lpr

My opinion on the Evolve bolt kit.

I have an Evolve bolt kit and the Evolve lpr fitted to my shocker and it rocks!
After playing the indoor last week I have found that my Egg Z just isn't fast enough, ordered my halo b Monday.

On a 4000/4200psi fill at 275fps I was shooting around 1 loader and two pots with around 3000psi+ left, so on a full fill at 300fps I would expect around 1600+ shots.
I also have the lpr block with mini guages which makes life so much easier to check the pressures and with the lpr I don't have to worry about blowing my solenoid. I found that the inline max flo was faulty on mine and it kept creeping, something other 03 owners I have spoken to have found too. If I hadn't had the lpr fitted it would have blown my solenoid for sure. Replaced mine with a CP inline, no problems now.
Also found that the eye didn't work on Sunday when the power was off (poor lighting) so I had to switch it off to get it to fire............it just blended.......need a halo B for sure, these things rip it up!!!!!

I would definitely recommend the lpr with the bolt kit as it protects your solenoid apart from anything else. Hope this helps, cheers:)

If Martin or Peegee read this, how about designing your own board with an eye that works in low light and has buttons you can press with gloves on, maybe an lcd too.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
If Martin or Peegee
Will personally recomend this to peegee, wouldnt mind one on my shocker - when i get it.

And Alex if that is the case then i appologise dude, but it is a pretty odd situation, for a bolt to blow a solenoid

ratty_ratty

Rusty
Feb 16, 2003
Eynsham (oxfordshire)
Visit site
had a go with Peegee's evolve shocker at the indoor and it fv<king rocks and i will be getting one soon eventhough i have a Evolve Matrix with the Evolve bolt in it and it rocks as well . Cant go rong with evolve stuff they kick a$$.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
yeh i love that evolve trigger frame on your matrix, it rocks - not a lot more i can say about it. If youre thinking of getting a new trigger or frame for the matrix i would definately recomend it to anyone. :cool:

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by L J
its impossible for a bolt to blow the solenoid, as the bolt is AFTER the solenoid
ah, but what if the bolt was put in incorrectly, velocity dropped and therefore the pressure was dailed up to get a decent fps? that could blow the solenoid and is (technically) the fault of the bolt :)

mr15bps

Bah!!
Nov 5, 2002
UK-cambs
www.irritantpaintball.com
no not really LJ , what he means is .... teh bolt is put in incorrectly thus reducing the velocity at the same pressure ... so he puts in new bolt wrong... dials up pressure to get it to 300fps and darn there ya have a blown 'noid ... just to clarify his post