Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker Expert Required Pls!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
this could also be a loose grip frame thats slipped back abit there is a small amount of play -loosen the frame bolts and see if it will sit any further forward (i.e mm's)

FrontManDan

Universal Soldier
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
1. Change battery

2. clean the eye front and back

3. Take it apart and have a look at the top board to check the switch is in tact, or that your wiring harness isnt caught up in you on/off mechanisim

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
Nice one guys, cheers for the advice going to give these all a spin tonight and see if I can get the fcuker working.

How do I get the board out? The bottom of it moves quite freely but I can't get the top of it loose to take out and don't wanna force it!

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
Does the trigger come out as well then mate? Always get nervous fiddling round with that kinda stuff as I'm not 100% on what I'm doing!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
no the trigger stays in - there are two small pins that go through the trigger switch and the frame just use a small allen key or something to poke them out from one side - dont touch the larger trigger swivel pin on the frame then just ease the board out .

BTW the two small pins are covered by the grips when you put them back on yoiu know the ones yeh?

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
Originally posted by Dskize
BTW the two small pins are covered by the grips when you put them back on yoiu know the ones yeh?
I'm glad you said that mate! I was thinking of totally the wrong pin (the large trigger swivel one!)

Saved me a mess of trigger mechanisms and panic dude, thanks!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
no worries bud - these pins should just poke out with minimal force whereas thye trigger swivel pin needs a bit of effort (and a hammer usually :D)

cheers