Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shocker or cocker

shocker or cocker... reply

Well i have a Smart Parts Impulse 2002 model w/out an eye and it seems to do fine. I was just wondering why shockers are so much better because shockers are heavier, bigger, and it is more expensive to buy a verticle feed shocker. No offense to anyone but why are they so good?

Thanx for your time and for looking at this. Hope I make a GOOD difference!
EPDMC-B

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
A shocker is well known for its accuracy, no doubt about it. Although its also well known for its bulkyness. Have you also heard that the maintenance of it is kind of tricky and demanding...

Get a cocker, it's well known too for its accuracy and the maintenance is a breeze. You can get it in its stanard size or as a mini cocker sized if you re weight conscious and playing front.

If you're concerned by the rate of fire... get a RaceGun computer frame on it and Rock'n roll!

Go to www.raceguns.dk or www.pbnation.com and have a look at the pictures of electro cocker owners....

Also an Anti Chop eye can be added later on on your RaceCocker, the shocker can't receive an eye...

RPS VIPER

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
cocker every time! alot of shockers out there have not been looked after so solenoid problems lay ahead and thats always costly,plus you have to grease them up all the time and they are bulky and heavier than cockers.
if you want a reliable ,accurate marker ......go for a cocker

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
shocker has better accuracy and good rate of fire but is very heavy n bulky.
Cocker is still very accurate and aftermarker triggers an be put o (racegun electric trigger is very fast)

I would recomend cocker with racegun trigger:D