Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Hey guys
im just interested in how much shockers go for as im looking to buy one

• SFT
  • NXT
how much do the both go for

Thanks
These are the lowest i've seen them go, but they usually go for more.

SFT= £120 upwards
NXT= £250 upwards

Price's upwards from them depend alot on condition and up's.

karito's NXT is a bloody bargain for all the Up's and spairs he's selling it with.

-james

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
sft - depending on what is on it can be anywhere between £150 and £200 (sometimes over if it is fully modded.) for a pl sft it will be more.

nxt - hmm around £250 - £300 seems to be a fair estimate.

depends on how much the buyer is asking for it

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
SFT - stock body, resonable amount of ups, not too shabby condition (remember some can be 5 years old!) £100-200

Good nick with new board, frame and such £150+

Private labels will set you back £200+ apart from hybrid as they where a limited run so £280 is cheap, if you happen to come across a g-max they can charge you whatever they feel as there where only a handful made.

NXT - Mostly stock, couple of up's feedneck, asa, trigger, nothing too expensive, £250 mark.

if it has a new board along with the others £300 isn't out of teh question, depending

Private labels are fairly un-common over here so £400+ is reasonable, tremors where a limited run of 100 I personally have never seen one for sale so can't comment, the price of Russian Legions is expected to stay around what they are as they have split fromSP so mo more will be made, also PL shockers have ceased production for a short while in order for them to crash out theyre new gat, that no one is releasing the info for.