Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers...

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Jake your at the bottom of the steps, you can only go up;)
jokes mate

I just like getting down and dirty;) and dug in
Seriously i am next to the bottom of the steps... But so are you mr epiphany, also I'm guessing that dug in was a remark from Scott earlier, he can take it in the arse lmao

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
No it wasn't, that was just a cheap shop by Scott, and he knows it was.

That down and dirty thing had a reference to something else but nothing from today;)

Epiphany with a Steele, well what can i say.... apart from its a good club.
And like an arm workout, i should let you use it, as we all know i dont need to;)

murray_mint

peppermint flavour
Apr 17, 2007
Wirral
ive just got an NXT and iam very happy with it, best thing to do is shoot some the guns you think of getting and see what you like :)

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
ive shot a shocker for likeee 2 years n i love it nxts are over rated just get an sft not as lightweight but still do allll the jobz the nxt will do! also will save someee dolla for paint or wateva!

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
If you would have said jakey I could have brought my shocker up to apoc for you to look at.

Sold it yesterday though, so nevermind :)

Tbh it was a nice marker. It was very accurate, and very quiet. As someone said, a bit on the heavy side, but that didnt really bother me.

I sold it because it just wasnt for me. It doesnt have the same kick that the ego does.

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
I loved my Shocker SFT.
Just took it out of the bag, put paint in, shot people, put it back in the bag. I cleaned it once every 6 months and that inlcudes lubing it.
Never had trouble with any paint in any weather
Now just in the garage in the bag as I am shooting a PM8

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
If you would have said jakey I could have brought my shocker up to apoc for you to look at.

Sold it yesterday though, so nevermind :)

Tbh it was a nice marker. It was very accurate, and very quiet. As someone said, a bit on the heavy side, but that didnt really bother me.

I sold it because it just wasnt for me. It doesnt have the same kick that the ego does.
yeah, i should of, thanks suns!!!
also, which marshal are you? (what mask and colours do you wear normally)

thanks mate.