Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers...

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Thanks everyone, but whats the best alternitive to a shocker if i did were to look out for something else?

Etek?
Etek II would be a good one or a second hand Ego7. The only problems with shockers are the efficiency isn't as good as ego/borg etc, ribbon eyes :( and the RL one is going to be as ******* to clean.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Thanks everyone, but whats the best alternitive to a shocker if i did were to look out for something else?

Etek?
DM's shoot very simaler, and you can pick the 6's up for £200+ now. Its my weapon of choice, as they shoot smooth as silk.

but as always, their is the ego range, all the same, all we do the same thing, and most wont break. (Not that shocker/DM's do, they just need more attention after use)

-james

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Etek II would be a good one or a second hand Ego7. The only problems with shockers are the efficiency isn't as good as ego/borg etc, ribbon eyes :( and the RL one is going to be as ******* to clean.
Bandana and toothbrush, takes not much longer than any other ;)

If you where wanting to stay spool DM/PM's are the closest your going to get in the price range, or thresholds(very nice guns), if you want to try poppet style go eclipse as Timmys have no real tech support over here and parts can be a slag to get if you don't quite know what your after.

I wouldn't reccomend a stock NXT, try to get hold of a PL model, unless you drop on a nice stock bodied one.

Or go for the shocker whore's choice of an SFT as the kick NXT's in the colon and laugh like pirates :D:D

Plus I'm always around for tech help on shockers