Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers...

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
^^ Strange Jake.. anyway, i would preferably go for the Etek 2 or Ego 06/7 with your price range, (thats if u can find a 2nd hand Etek 2) but apart from that NXT's are very nice markers and TBH they can't weigh much more than your Ion??

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
^^ Strange Jake.. anyway, i would preferably go for the Etek 2 or Ego 06/7 with your price range, (thats if u can find a 2nd hand Etek 2) but apart from that NXT's are very nice markers and TBH they can't weigh much more than your Ion??
... Liam lol, :rolleyes: have you ever held an NXT? or used any egos or eteks? although its fair advice on the eclipse side of things;):), thanks

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
... Liam lol, :rolleyes: have you ever held an NXT? or used any egos or eteks? although its fair advice on the eclipse side of things;):), thanks
that sounded a little harsh, sorry... but expanding on that, i don't think you can get an etek 2 for £200 - £250 and i would be lucky to get anything below an ego 06 for that money (at least in decent nic)

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Liam the extra weight of Ur marker makes a good club for bashing other cavemen;)
Oh wait that's mine sorry:eek:

Your a caveman with a torpedo actually:eek: