Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocktech Cocker

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I recently saw that Shocktech are making a comeback with their rereleased SFL 09 cocker and im somewhat desperate to own one. However, theyve not responded to any of my emails and I was wondering if anyone out there has had any dealings with them recently? If so, what you would recommend the best way to get in contact with them

Thanks

Ollie

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Yeah I saw that post on PBN but there was a quote from one of the shocktech guys stating that thwy intended to start building full guns once theyd sorted pneumatics out, I checked their website and they offer a full set up and not just he body kit. My original plan had been to buy a body kit and custom build my own but they dont appear to be amswerig emails or facebook messages. Was just curious to know whether theyre actually operating these days or whether im chasing a dream

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Does anyone know what internals they would take? What FRM? What feed neck etc? Could I put belsales internals inside? A planet feedneck on top? All that stuff?

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Feedneck was Ion threaded on the 2009 ones. Top of Page 9 in that PBN thread I posted.