Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocktech drive cone problem!

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
hi guys

was just wandering if any one had fitted a shocktech drive cone to a reloader B2.i've got one and for the life of me cant make it fit:confused:. The spring housing seems to be to long so that the drive cone does'nt sit far enough down for it to catch the spring, so you cant tension the cone!

I'm thinking about sanding it down but want to see first if anyone has had similar probs and if there is an easy solution!

cheers for any help:)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
if its any help...

yes i have tried to fit one

yes it was a hassle like that

no i cant remember how it was sorted in the end :rolleyes: doh!

but it got sorted with no modifications.
I wouldnt buy one myself, hassle, plus its metal = heavy = slower loader

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
funny thing is i've tried fitting it to my halo and that's cool other then when you tighten the center screw up it locks the cone solid:confused: only got one as my plastic one broke!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
trying to wrack my brains i think i took some plastic spacer off the centre of *something*...might be the drive cone itself. check for any extra that you dont think you need.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
I've fitted one to my Reloader B and i've had no fitment issues :confused:

Sounds like the screw is to short or the thread is cut differently on the shaft(Reloader B to deep,Halo is ok) and its bottoming out on the cone not the shaft

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
yep same problem. i think i found a shorter cup. there are two height of cups and this is why it wont fit correctly

ps what board is in the ton ton ?