Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocktech UK?

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Try Robbo, ither leave him a message here, e-mail him or ring his number which is in one of the PGI ' s recently he gets the stuff in from Rennick

Hope this helps

James:D :D :D

taperunner77

Aug 8, 2001
Visit site
Yea, shocktech just started doin Euro stuff, with Robbo. It is in the Augest PGI. If you don't get the magazine, or are too lazy to look in it, try badboyztoyz.com
that is shocks' web site. I dunno if they will ship to you, but email them about who is a dealer in Europe

Tay

Sep 13, 2001
Portugal - Porto
Visit site
Good question!

Good question! I've already try to email Robbo using the email adress I got from PGI, and got nothing! :confused:

Also the badboyztoyz site is out-of-date and has nothing about europe dealers...

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
Given that Robbo has only just started doing Shocktech over here, then who does the Warranty and Airsmith work on them if something stuffs up ?

Shocktech UK

All

I spoke to Dave Stewart and he said to bring my Shocktech issues to him - not sure if Robbo is set up to do warranty work etc but Dave seems to be and he is one of the few places in the UK to buy Shocktech stuff. I did email BBT but have had no response (2 weeks now - come on guys check you email!!)

Scutty

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
Ascutt,

I'm in Aussie at the moment (but will be in the UK in about 3 weeks) to do some work and to play some 'ball for a few years.

So, who is Dave Stewart ? Who does he work for etc ? Does he sell the SFL's too ?

I'm looking to get either an SFL or an Evo-X (leaning towards to SFL at the moment)

cheers
garfield

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
cool. I was going to get my stuff from them, in case I couldn't get in touch with anyone from BBT (who don't return email).

What's the point of that. An email address that you don't respond to.