Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoot Straighter.....

True shooter

Jan 26, 2017
Leeds
It maybe just me but isn't consistentcy part of your accuracy? You can get the most accurate projectile in the world but if you have inconsistent power/speed that would be classed as in accurate as that projectile wouldn't land in the same place every time. So I think yes consistency does play a part in accuracy but it may just be a small part. At end of the day your pushing a squashy ball filled with liquid, it's bound to be unstable as the shell will change shape along with the paint moving about inside.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
It maybe just me but isn't consistentcy part of your accuracy? You can get the most accurate projectile in the world but if you have inconsistent power/speed that would be classed as in accurate as that projectile wouldn't land in the same place every time. So I think yes consistency does play a part in accuracy but it may just be a small part. At end of the day your pushing a squashy ball filled with liquid, it's bound to be unstable as the shell will change shape along with the paint moving about inside.
The biggest factor to affect accuracy is yourself. 2 guys with the same paint, one guy drills accuracy every weekend, the other just shows up at tournaments. The guy who trains hard will be way more accurate.