Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoot the Rainbow II - Schedule

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Pah, screw them. I am much better to talk too :)

besides scribs has gone off to get his lobotomy checked, seems he is still a bloody fruit cake even after the op.

And tom has gone in for his sex change op ;)

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Oh gosh that wod be jolly a good show wot,wot?.Love to but its a 5hr+ with no traffic problems doing 80 roughly all the way.mind u fitter women???? more drink & fitter women?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm ,Tempting i must say if a real pain in the arse.Well im sure i'll see u at a tourny soon,my be more often if the reporting thingy is ok with me for the Middys

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Yeah, should be cool as Apoc are keen to do the MM next year.

We are kinda bored to hell with temple and there is bugger all else going on down here so looks like we gonna have to come up there and kick northern monkey butt :)

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by FAMINE
Pah, screw them. I am much better to talk too :)

besides scribs has gone off to get his lobotomy checked, seems he is still a bloody fruit cake even after the op.

And tom has gone in for his sex change op ;)
1) U've a very high opinion of ur sel;f dont ya??man after my own heart.

2)Wot do u mean still??The only thing that will change him is a perament 1 a bullit to the head.:D

3)He's been hanging around for that to be done for a long time now,Do we call him/her Tara now???:D

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by FAMINE

HA!

Just u wait a couple of weeks young man, Apocs website will be having its own Apoc pin up section :)

We cater to ballers tastes in ALL manners :)

Let me guess u started the pin up idea??:) Can i be on it???Oh yea i said id do some photos for u lot to scribble& tom a while ago which i will for fill,maybe when u lot get ur new kit??

They do but its normally me or Urb that lowers the level of humor that it should be at!!