Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shootin in the garden ???

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
If your back garden is enclosed with a high back wall, keep you paint inside your boundary and have friendly nieghbours you should be ok. Even if you have unfriendly neighbours as long as you are being responsible and shooting at a target with a wall or something substantial behind it, you should not have a problem.

3pm

P-Ball Champion.2003.
May 26, 2003
at home in lancaster
Visit site
MMMM

Alternatively you could go along to a site and shoot some people instead. That way you wouldn't get any neighbours complaining and you might help a site to keep running. Doesn't cost to much either compared to CO2 capsules.;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
even if your neighbours dont mind id be careful if you see a police car drive past! im not sure its legal to use a marker in your guarden....someone prove me wrong

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Hehe... I think this has been argued on here several times before. Throwing stones ain't illegal either, but if u hurt someone, then it's bad. :(

There is a general guideline with paintball markers I think, and it's to do with being within 50m of a public highway. Where's Hotpoint when u need him? :D

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Maybe it's the same as air rifles, where you have to be so many feet from the road.

I took an absolute bollocking off a neighbour once, for scaring her horses.

She did have a point, so I stopped doing it. But I wonder how the horses reacted to all the shotgun fire?

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
Ba careful what kind of trees/plants you shoot at. I sat in the back of my house shooting up the yard about a month ago and now many of the bushes are dead. Needless to say, the old lady is a bit pissed off.